The Commission is headed by an Executive Director, who is supported by professional staff comprising persons with legal, economics, registry, finance and administrative skills.
The Commission, under the direction of the Commissioners, will:
- Receive complaints and requests for investigations
- Open and maintain case files
- Organize and conduct investigations
- Prepare investigative reports
- Represent the Commission in Court
- Follow up cases
- Maintain records
Support staff is provided by the Ministry of Trade and Industry, Suriname, under the Protocol of Transfer.